Thursday, March 26, 2009

Road Trip

Here are 3 things that I had to tell Sami while driving home from Rexburg today:
1- Put all of your clothes back on, Samantha!
2- Don't pour your water bottel on your hair.
3- No Sami, you can't pee in a cup

9 comments:

Liz said...

Classic, absolutely classic!

MRNC said...

Oh wow!!!! That is hilarious! She is so funny! It was so fun to have you guys for those couple of days!!! thanks so much for coming! we loveyou guys!

Val said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! Love it! When the day comes and she has to pee in a cup, and she doesn't want to, you remind of this experience.

Lindsay Kay said...

Haha. Sounds like you guys had fun.

jen said...

Too funny! Sounds like good times!

SarahAnne said...

Sounds like an adventure!

The Marx Family said...

Hilarious! I would have loved to be in the car next to you before you noticed.

Beth said...

So funny! It's amazing the things you say as a parent. I've said some really weird things--don't pee on your sister, comes to mind.

The Stimpson Family said...

Cami!! I found your blog through Jessica's. How fun to see your family. You guys are adorable! I hope all is going well for you. Keep in touch!