Wednesday, April 16, 2008


So, Sami couldn't find her jacket the other day. I gave her several ideas of where to look - she disappeared and then ran out the door. I assumed she had found. I looked out the window and just laughed out loud. Sami had squeezed her skinny self into Josi's size 6month jacket. Oh man, id there any other almost 5 year old out there that can fit into their baby sisters jacket?




The next day Sami can down in some cute little pink capris. The funny thing is - Sami doesn't have any pink capris. I thought maybe they had been left here by a little friend. But no - she couldn't find any of her own pants so she went to her sisters drawer and found some there. So, despite the fact that Sami insists on have 2 and sometimes 3 lunches a day - she is a skinny minny!

Sami knows she is a beauty queen. She really is naturally beautiful. She can bounce back and forth between star wars and princess in the blink of an eye. Here is a picture of her after she did her own makeup. She was so proud and moved around the house like a little lady - just believing she was the most beautiful thing in the world. Aren't childhood delusions wonderful?

Mom, can I wear this to preschool?
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Within These Walls said...

We've definitely had that happen at our house. Matthew has come down with capris on before. Not quite as cute on a boy.