Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation

 

SO, Sami graduated from preschool today. We've done this before and I was just rushing about my morning like usual. It was just another thing on the spring calendar to cross off and move on. Well, Sami of course looked beautiful. And I sat there and before long was crying. It really was a big deal. At first I was like "why am I emotional? buck-up Cami Jill." and then I thought "no, I don't have too. There are very few mommy paydays and this is one of them. I am going to enjoy it and I'll cry if I want to." So I did. I really won't have her for long, will I? I wanted to take a moment and tribute Samantha Joy Hurst. Sami is tough, Sami is determined, Sami is smart, Sami is very talented musically, Sami knows exactly what she wants, Sami can express very deep and emotional feelings, Sami loves to create, Sami is tactile (she loves the feel of sand, of water, of skin, of pudding - she just wants to get in there and feel), Sami is a good swimmer, Sami is independent, Sami is funny. We sure do love you Samantha Joy Hurst!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Perry said...

Congratulatons Sami! We are very proud of you and think you are a pretty special girl. We love you!

annette said...

Congratulations Sami! Now on to Kindergarten...wow you are growing up so fast! I LOVE YOU!

brad said...

I love Sammy too! Way to go!

SarahAnne said...

It's amazing the places blogs can take you - found you guys through Caralee. You have a beautiful family, Cami! Congrats on your daughter's graduation!!!

(((HUGS)))