Friday, May 23, 2008
What;s under your kids bed?
So, Max and Sami clean their rooms about twice a week. Prior to last Saturday I would have said that Max kept the cleanest room. It usually looks pretty tidy - he makes one heck of a bed - and he is usually the fastest. So, last Saturday we once again were cleaning house and my "mommy sence" alerted me to have a peek under the bed. Oh my heck! No wonder the kid is so fast, he just has to shove everthing under his bed!
Posted by Cami Jill at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Looks like under my be when I was that same age. There were always treasures I had long forgotten about hiding under my bed and it was always a fun adventure to rediscover them. We love you Max.
Oops, I meant to say bed in that comment.
Yes, it does look like the underside of Perry's bed when he was about that age, and your daddy's bed, and your uncle Brad's bed and your uncle Matt's bed and let's not forget the underside of Aunt Rachie's bed...but when we got that trundle that helped cut down on some of the under the bed clutter...wow! good job Max on keeping up the Hurst Children tradition of 'treasures' under the bed!! Good Job!!
Post a Comment