Just a few pics from Christmas 2008. The big hits were: Max - Legos, Legos, Legos. Sami - Easy Bake Oven, Karaokee Machine. Josi- Ball Pit, Elmo. We had tons of fun!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We can do hard things. We believe in miracles. We love our whole family.
Just a few pics from Christmas 2008. The big hits were: Max - Legos, Legos, Legos. Sami - Easy Bake Oven, Karaokee Machine. Josi- Ball Pit, Elmo. We had tons of fun!
Posted by Hurst at 12:49 PM
3 comments:
Cami--I just found your blog (thank you facebook!!) It is so darn sweet!
Keep up the writing!
Cami! I just found your blog from a link on the Baumgartner's blog. So glad to catch up with your family and see how you are all doing. Your kids are darling (3 now!) Hope you don't mind if I blog-snoop sometimes. (Jessica)
P.S. I just made our blog private but if you would like to "come visit" send me an email with your email address and I'll send you an invite.
kipandjess@cableone.net
P.S.S. Please delete this comment after you read it so my email address isn't out there floating in cyberspace.
Post a Comment