Tuesday, January 13, 2009

E I E I O

 

We had a fabulous Christmas. I think we have all recovered. Being back to normal feels too good! You know that Michael McLean song "I cry the day I take the tree down" well I couldn't feel more differently. The day after Christmas I started to feel like I was suffocating in my own house. There was just so much stuff EVERYWHERE. So it all came down early this year. One of our fun family traditions is that I make us all matching pajama pants that we open on Christmas Eve and wear all day long on Christmas. Here is our annual picture on the stairs that we so cruelly make the kids pose for before they can run down and open presents. This year we have farm pants commemorating Josi's first song. She came home from Nursery singing "Moo - Moo EIO." It is just adorable.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

George and Caralee said...

WAY to CUTE! You have such a darling family.

jen said...

I love it! We do the same thing with the pajamas and the picture on the stairs. i was feeling the same way about the tree; it came down earlier than we usually do.