Sunday, February 8, 2009
Cute Scripture Bags
So, as one of my escapes when life gets crazy is for Cami to get crafty. While we were living through a most horrible January I was able to sew some of these cute and easy scripture bags to fill my mind with some less than suicidal thoughts. During Christmas I sewed 6 different ones as gifts and I wish I had taken a picture - they are sew cute and sew easy. I also sewed a cute apron and discovered a new hobby that I will post later this week when I finish it.
Posted by Hurst at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I want one!!
Too cute!! I wish we could go with you on your cruise. That sounds soooo good to me right now!!
Those are seriously cute! In fact I was admiring a similar scripture bag at church today. wish we lived closer so we could craft away the winter together!
I love the bags!! Would you make one for Cheyenne? Her birthday is on mar 14 and she does not like her plan yellow holder. Let me know how much!!
I love these scripture bags. Where do you find all of these cute/easy patterns?
Post a Comment