Thursday, February 19, 2009
Metal Stamping
So I have a new favorite hobby!!!!! I was searching for a cute girls camp idea - I have long been a fan of Sassy Jewlery and www.mountaingirlsilver.com , I wear my kids names around my neck and never take them off. I started looking into how I could do it myself. My friend found me the following blog with step by step instructions. I bought my alphabet from Harbor Freight for $4.99, the washers are $.10 each! I stamped the names of my kids' classmates and made key chains for Valentine's Day. We are doing necklaces for gils camp. Check out http://beachellfamilyof6.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to.html or www.beaducation.com for instructions and tips.
Posted by Hurst at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Do you care if I copy you on this one too? I have been wanting to try metal stamping, but figured it would be WAY too expensive, apparently I was wrong. We LOVE Harbor Freight at our house, I can't believe I never noticed the letters!
No way! I just bought the tools to do the same thing. I'm so excited! They look great!
Okay, I have never heard of Harbor Freight, but those little key chains are too cute. I'll have to look into that...and have another type of project to get hooked on. Thanks!
What a great crafty idea!! I am so copying this!
Thanks Cami!
Post a Comment