Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sew in love with BAGS!

 

 

 

 

I am sew in love with bags right now. I spent 3 days straight doing laundry this week - catching up from our old washer and dryer dying, we got a new set (I am now the fancy owner of some front loaders). After all that boring work I decided to do something fun. I've been wanting this pattern for a while now, it is the "Frenchy Bag" by Amy Butler. There is a handbag size and a shoulder bag size. Once I got going I just couldn't quit. I made 3 bags yesterday and 2 more this morning. They are all the handbag size except for the super cute light green and blue one - that is the shoulder bag size. Seriously, I love making bags! I think the things that attracts me to them so much is that they are a quick project (about an hour) and there are so many cute fabrics out there - for me it's instant gratification!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love the bags! I'm heading out tomorrow for that pattern! Nevermind the two other patterns that are still waiting for me...

Liz said...

Cami, do you have an etsy shop?

Your bags are darling!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I would like to have the patterns or know where I can get them. They are way cute! How do you find the time?

Lindsay Kay said...

I love them. You really are super woman I believe. See you Saturday.