Monday, October 6, 2008

Lego's Anyone?

 
 

Calling all LEGO ADDICTS!! Max is so into legos. So, it was no wonder that his birthday this summer was a complete lego-fest. And now with Christmas fast approaching Max has been scanning all the adds and commercials and compiling his list of "must have" lego parifinalia. It's not just kits anymore - lego video games, star wars legos, Batman legos, Indiana Jones legos. I actually like legos- I think they are great toys and if you know Max - you know how much he likes to create stuff (I wonder where he gets that from). But, the point of my tangent is the price. Have you seen how much some of these kits can run. There is this one kit Max wants (mainly becasue it comes with 20 figures) that runs $200. He just got the latest Lego catalog in the mail and there are other kits for $500. What's up with that? So I'm beginning to wonder if he is still young enough to be tricked into thinking that 5 of the $10 kits is better than 1 $500 kit. I sure hope so - becuase we all know Santa's bag (a.k.a. checkbook) isn't big enough (a.k.a. can't afford) that kind of toy!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: