Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged

So, I guess I was tagged late September by my super fabulous friend Whittney - but I took that month off. So here goes...

3 of my favorite latest purchases:
Compfy exercise pants from Target
retro green and blue fabric for curtains in my playroom
my pink Camelbak water bottle - seriously people - go buy one!

3 favorite movies:
Notebook
Brian Regan on Tour
That thing you do

3 things I haven't done yet:
the laundry
been on a cruise with my husband
enjoyed pregnancy

3 things I can't live without:
Jeffery
feeling creative and fulfilled
cuddling after the kids are asleep, watching TV, and having a late snack

3 favotite dishes:
Anything I didn't cook myself
Alice Springs Chicken from Outback
Grilled Corn on the Cob

3 favorite TV Shows: (only 3?)
Office - hands down!!
Survivor
Biggest Loser

3 places you've last traveled:
Cascade Idaho (thanks G&G Perry for the cabin!)
Idaho Falls (for the temple dedication)
Washington DC (thanks Jeff and Beneficial)

3 favorite desserts:
my homemade orange rolls - I'll post the recipe
chewy fudgy brownies
strawberry smoothies

3 things I'd buy if money weren't an issue:
A tent trailer
A 4 door truck
A newly remodeled and expanded kitchen

3 wishes:
For Whitney to adopt a child this year
For Max to pass off his mad minute at school
For Max and Sami to become best friends

tag 3 more people: Sarah Anne, Jen Duncan, Valerie Hurst

0 comments: