Friday, October 10, 2008

Christmas List

So, is it too early to start dreaming about my own Christmas list? I think not.
So this is the official EARLY Christmas list (subject to change due to my whims)
1) The 4 photo books that I've created on Shutterfly but have been unable to buy
2) The complete collection (minus the 2 I have) Max Lucado Children's books (the ones that are parables about us, our journey, and our relationship with God)
3) A wheat grinder - it's not exciting but if I have a year's supply of wheat, shouldn't I be able to use it if I need to?
4) The lights we bought a year ago actually put up (same goes for the little strip of trim in the kitchen)
5) A new pair of running shoes from The Pulse and a new pair of church shoes that weren't bought at Payless.


Now, what I REALLY want for Christmas but know that I can't have for like 10 years

A double oven with glasstop range.
Of course a new backsplash would have to come with it!

5 comments:

Whit said...

I love your list! I have a wheat grinder on mine as well.

Within These Walls said...

Great list! I would love an oven like that too!

Amy said...

It's never too early to make your Christmas list. I keep a running one ;)...for myself and my fam. Good to see your family. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that it is too early at all. Max keeps giving me his, which is very uncharacteristic of him. I'm also with you on the shoes not bought at payless. Have you gone to that new shoe emporiam (or something) by the target in Boise. Not sure if they are any better. Good luck with your wish list.

Quatama YM said...

I love the pictures. Very nice. Hey, are you still in contact with Mandy? Blog? Cheers, Ben